2014 Ticket Information
(see locations below)
Day of Show
|Adult All Day||$15||$20|
|Saturday after 5:30 pm||-||$15|
|Children 11 and under||-||Free|
|Children 12 - 18||-||$5|
|Active and Retired Military (with ID)||-||Free|
|Spouses of active military||-||$15|
|Students 18-25 (with ID)||-||$15|
Parking is FREE!
"In and Out" Privileges Included
This year, the Albuquerque Folk Festival is donating $1 per ticket sold at the gate to Project Share.
Project Share is a 30 year old ABQ nonprofit organization serving home cooked meals to the hungry and homeless, including many families with children. More than 40 civic and faith-based groups bring volunteer teams to prepare and serve food to guest-clients at Project Share. Dinners are served six nights per week. Approximately 12,000 volunteer hours per year, offered by more than 400 people, are donated so 39,000 meals can be served annually. Every dollar donated to Project Share goes directly to support this program.
Advance Ticket Sales
You may purchase tickets in advance at these local area stores starting May 1. Note: There is no advance ticket rate available for already discounted tickets (kids, seniors, evening, etc).
- Apple Mountain Music, 10301 Comanche Rd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111, 505-237-2048, firstname.lastname@example.org (Map)
- Baum's Music, 2908 Eubank Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112, 505-292-0707, email@example.com (Map)
- Grumpy's Guitars, 5015 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110, 505-255-0599, firstname.lastname@example.org (Map)
- Guitar Vista, 3117 Silver Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, 505-268-1133, email@example.com (Map)
- Marc's Guitar Center, 2324 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, 505-265-3315, firstname.lastname@example.org (Map)
- Music Go Round, 7116 Menaul NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110, 505-875-0110 (Map)
- Music Mart, 3301 Carlisle Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110, 505-889-9777, email@example.com (Map)
- West Side:
- Santa Fe: